Free Study in Germany – How to Apply?
Germany has state funded higher educational system and most of the universities do not charge tuition fees even from qualified international students. However you would be required to pay a social fee not more than Euros 500 per semester, and many of the institutes even do not charge this nominal fee. Educational excellence of German institutes can be judged by taking into consideration the fact that most of the German universities have their roots in 11th or 12th centuries. Multicultural living and highly developed German economy provide thought provoking environment to international graduates.
For free study in Germany, applicants must meet following two prerequisites;
- Minimum IELTS 6.0 band scores (academic test)
- After securing admission in German institute, a blocked account of at least Euros 7760/ in your name stating that you will not withdraw more than Euros 638/ each month.
Below is the detail of documents required for Germany student visa;
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by applicant
- Passport (original and copy of all pages)
- Four snaps with white background
- All educational documents (attested by HEC and MOFA)
- All education transcripts/detailed mark sheets
- Proof of language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 if program is in English)
- Proof of German language proficiency if intended study course is in German language
- Health insurance for the intended stay in Germany
- A detailed CV expalining all academic and professional experineces
- Proof of blocked amount held for your living expenses in Germany
German embassy in Pakistan only charge Euros 60/ as visa application fee.
Before submitting application, you must have to take a formal appointment. Below is the phone number to take appointment;
Ph: (+92) 51 2279441
Visit Address: Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Pakistan
Postal Address:P.O. Box 1027, Islamabad, Pakistan